1. Post market product quality control, continuous quality improvement through efficiency improvement and method optimization;
2. Develop and validate testing methods based on clinical anatomical structures to ensure the effectiveness of testing;
3. Identify and analyze Critical to quality characteristics within the project life cycle, and output quality tasks;
4. The application of quality statistical tools in the development of products, and continuous quality improvement;
5. R&D project quality management ensures that there are no quality abnormalities before design finalization, design finalization, type inspection, design validation, and clinical trials.
1. Bachelor's degree or above;
2. Bachelor's degree related work experience of 7 years or more, master's degree of 5 years or more;
3. Familiar with product design and development process quality control and testing requirements during the product development phase;
4. Strong sense of work responsibility and initiative, as well as good communication and logical analysis skills.
Work location: Shanghai